Making Payment Arrangements
If you cannot pay your bill by the due date, Verizon may be able to offer you a payment arrangement plan at My Verizon. You may have two options available:
- Scheduling a different date to pay your entire Past Due amount.
- Scheduling two dates to pay your Past Due amount over two payments.
To schedule a payment arrangement:
When you negotiate payment arrangements online, you must pay the full Past Due amount. If you are not able to pay the full Past Due amount in the available payment arrangement options and need to negotiate a payment for less than the full amount, please contact Verizon.
- Sign in at My Verizon.
You must be registered at My Verizon to enroll for payment options. If you are not already registered, instructions are provided so you can register.
- When My Verizon opens, click Account then Payment.
- In the right column, under Payment Actions, select Payment Arrangements.
- Follow the online instructions to make your payment arrangement.
View Your Bill Online
Pay Your Bill Online
Related Manage Your Bill topics
Related Pay Your Bill topics