Requirements for Enrolling in ONE-BILL
The following requirements apply when enrolling in ONE-BILL:
New ONE-BILL® enrollment is not available in certain areas
- You must currently receive your local and toll services from Verizon and your wireless service from Verizon Wireless.
- Your Verizon and Verizon Wireless accounts must have the same billing party (Bill To name) and billing address.
Call Customer Service to change the Bill To name/address on one of your accounts before you enroll in ONE-BILL. See your current Verizon phone bill or Verizon Wireless bill for your Customer Service numbers.
- You must have good payment history with your Verizon local bill for at least the past six months.
- You must not have a security deposit with Verizon.
When you keep your payment current with Verizon for one year, Verizon returns your security deposit, which enables you to enroll in ONE-BILL. You can have a security deposit with Verizon Wireless and still qualify for ONE-BILL service.
- You must not have a credit limit or toll cap with Verizon.
When your credit limit and/or toll cap are removed, you may then qualify to enroll in ONE-BILL.
- You will need to terminate any electronic payment plan set up through your bank or other financial institution. Payment plans set up through Verizon Wireless will be cancelled automatically.
New ONE-BILL enrollment is not available in:
Related ONE-BILL topics
- AZ, ID, IL, IN, MI, NV, NC (except Knotts Island), OH, OR, SC, WA, WV, or WI
- The following communities in California that border AZ, NV, and OR
Big River, Blythe, Coleville, Crescent City, Desert Center, Eagle Mountain, Earp,
Felicity, Fort Dick, Gasquet, Klamath, Kneeland, Markleeville, Merced, Needles,
Orick, Parker Dam, Ripley, Smith River, Topaz, Trinidad, Vidal, and Winterhaven
- Crows-Hematite, VA
- Any area where Verizon does not provide local service
Establish or Change Local Service topics