During a series of dynamic rotations through Verizon's core and wireless marketing groups, you'll cover it all—customer service, strategic planning, competitive intelligence, new product development, messaging and branding, and market research—all while enhancing your core strengths in areas like strategy, analytical thinking, and presentation skills. You'll gain the business and management skills you need to ensure your success in a leadership role with Verizon.
During the course of two 18-month rotations, you'll:
- Own and manage a product or service with responsibility for portfolio management, prioritization and revenue generation
- Develop an understanding of target customer segments
- Define marketing service requirements using cases for how the customer will leverage the capability
- Analyze characteristics of customer experience
- Participate in incremental subscriber and revenue forecasting
Discover how your creativity can deliver innovative solutions to individuals and businesses around the globe. Apply today and start building your future with a company that's leading the world of technology.