Professional Services Manager
Professional Services Manager| Other | HONG KONG
Verizon Business is the leading global IT, Security and Advanced Communications solutions provider to Enterprises and Governments. As part of Verizon Communications a company with nearly $108 billion in annual revenue Verizon Business serves 98 percent of the Fortune 500 with offices spanning 75 countries. Our comprehensive solutions and service portfolio range from virtual private networks (VPNs) and network services to application services, security solutions and hosting.
Verizon Business is moving forward with network enhancements and business process enhancements that will provide the foundation for next-generation services and a consistently excellent customer experience. By combining our expertise, global reach and cutting edge solutions with the right technologies and our transformative network computing platform we are in a strong position to deliver according to our customers needs whether it be reducing risk, modernizing infrastructure or increasing reach and speed to market. We help our customers find solutions to their business issues enabling them to drive business continuity strategies and improve global customer service. Our breakthrough technology and continued innovation embody our heritage and customer-centric focus.
Qualifications: We need a senior leader with 15+ years experience in IT and cloud services, information security or Risk Management (GRC) consulting. He/she will be able able to run a professional services business of yearly revenue or 2M+ USD.
This person will also possess the following skills:
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or related field
- Industry certification in relevant discipline
- 5+ Years of management in a consulting environment
- 5+ Years of team development and leadership
- Strong business development capability
- Strong project management background
- Excellent leadership, customer service and organisational skills
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to grow the consulting practice and associated services
- Ability to manage and develop diverse teams of professionals
Additional Qualifications: If you posses the required skills and are looking to join a global leader in the communications industry, we welcome you to apply online.
Job ID: 478460