Audit Development Consultant
As a member of the Invoice Validation team, the Technical Programmer must be able to manage multiple tasks, tools, systems and resources simultaneously. Meeting organizational goals depends on this person's ability to organize, create, communicate, and facilitate activities that allow the company to deliver on its commitments. This position is responsible for analyzing, developing and executing approved daily Invoice Validation tasks involving knowledge of specific programming languages for Verizon and its subsidiaries. The purpose of this position is to reflect advanced level of proficiency in the development and maintenance of technical reports, support of Verizon access cost financial / IT systems; and having accountabilities and responsibilities as listed in major activities and responsibilities section below.
• Refine/enhance existing audits & create new audits by determining business requirements
• Support audit center financial systems; systems testing and requirements development
*Required Skills & Experience:
• Associate/Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• Strong programming experience in focus/ Webfocus
• 2+ years of system programming experience in Sequel, Hyperion etc.
• Ability to transform business requirements to system requirements
Job ID: HJOBP000000003704297
Job Requisition ID: 2012004862