I forgot my user name and password; what should I do?
Verizon provides online tools for retrieving your user name and passwords.
Password change tips
- Forgot your user name? To retreive your user name online, you'll need your Verizon phone or account number and information to verify your identity.
- Forget your password? To retreive your password online, you'll need the email address you use to login to your My Verizon profile and your Verizon billing Telephone Number or Verizon Account Number.
- Your password should be case-sensitive.
- Use a combination of at least six numbers and letters.
- Don't use your user name in any form (e.g., spelled backwards or with a number added to the beginning or end).
- Avoid using a single word, from any language, with a number added to the beginning or end.
- Your password cannot include such characters as /, #, *, or a blank space.
- Please allow up to one hour for your password change to take effect.
Verizon SignIn Alerts
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house