Disable Call Waiting for Windows® 95/98
- Double-click My Computer on your desktop.
- Double-click Dial-up Networking.
- Double-click Internet Connection.
Note: The DUN icon may also be located on the desktop. If this is the case, you can access it from there.
- Click Dial Properties.
- In the How I dial from this location area, select This location has call waiting, and then enter the code to disable Call Waiting.
- Click OK.
- Try to connect to see if this corrects your problem.
Verizon SignIn Alerts
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house