Voice Grade Special Access Service
Special Access provides our customers with a high degree of support, ease of doing business, service assurances, an array of self service tools, and a high level of certainty. Verizon's reliable network positions you for speed-to-market and lets you provide high-speed connectivity without high capital costs.
" We offer a variety of Special Access pricing plans to suit your needs - including individual circuit pricing plans, regional plans, as well as a nationwide pricing plan."
Product Manager - Marian Howell
- Service Details
- Take Action
Long distance providers stand out loud and clear among competitors with Verizon's Voice Grade Special Access Services backing communications. Our services provide fast, quality analog voice and low-speed data transmission.
Voice Grade Special Access uses dedicated lines to guarantee instantaneous access for connecting location-to-location or to the public network. Voice Grade Special Access terminations transmit within a 300 to 3000 Hz range to deliver extremely high quality.
In connection with this Special Access Service, we also offer Inside Wire Services which you can order on behalf of your end user customer. Click on the link to review the specific terms and conditions for the Inside Wire Services.
Verizon terminates your Voice Grade Special Access circuits between customer premises or between customer premises and one of our hubs to move your traffic.
- Voice Grade Special access delivers dedicated connections between two points at a low cost. Customers see the value in subscribing. You can translate that value as revenue to your bottom line.
- Pricing plans are available to help maximize your profitability.
- Market to your customer base high-quality voice transmission, PBX trunking and tie line connectivity.
- The service transmits analog data at low speeds, collects data and updates files -- efficiently.
Voice Grade Special Access Service provides fast, clear and reliable analog transmission of the voice and low-speed data communications that remain the core of your business.
Voice Grade Special Access Service uses dedicated lines, which means your access is instant and guaranteed, whether you connect location-to-location or tie into the public network.
State-of-the-art quality and reliable connections between customer-designated premises or between customer-designated premises and a Verizon hub in either 2-wire or 4-wire circuit terminations.
- High quality voice transmission
- PBX trunks
- Tie lines
- Transmission of low speed analog data
- Data collection and file updates
- Dedicated connection between two points at a low cost
- Analog transmission within the 300-3000 Hz range
- Verizon's network is 99.9% reliable
Note: The terms and conditions of certain of the services described above are set forth in full detail on a private carriage basis (Private Carriage Services). For all Private Carriage Services, the above summary is provided for your information and reference only. However, the actual terms, conditions, restrictions, limitations and the like for Private Carriage Services will be those set forth in the agreement between the customer and Verizon for such Private Carriage Service and shall govern over any inconsistent provisions set forth herein. All services are not available in all areas, and are subject to availability of facilities and equipment.
To learn more about this service, please contact us or call your account manager today.