The LIT/GPON building finder allows a customer to search for either a building that is LIT or a building that is Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) capable. The LIT building finder section allows customers to identify locations to which Verizon ILEC1 and Verizon fMCI2 (Within and Outside the United States of America) have deployed fiber which may be capable of supporting certain services. The GPON building finder section allows customers to identify locations to which Verizon has deployed TLS3 services over the Fiber to the Premises (FTTP) or FiOS Network. Verizon offers this tool as a convenience to assist its customers and does not guarantee that all necessary facilities or specific products are available at specific locations. Special construction may be necessary if all necessary facilities do not exist to serve a particular location, and extended intervals could apply as required.
Your LIT/GPON Building Finder Account
- Login to LIT/GPON Building Finder, if you already have an LIT/GPON Building Finder Account.
- Apply for an LIT/GPON Building Finder account ( click here, you may already have access)
- Apply for a CUA Account
- Partner Solutions User Administration Console
- Authorization Code Request Form
- SSO User Registration Training
Help with LIT/GPON Building FinderDocumentation Support: Application Support:
What's New in LIT/GPON Building Finder?Next Release: